Sunday, September 27, 2009

20 questions with Dylan Lihou !


We simply could not interview Victoria's most fascinating and enigmatic icons without tipping the cap to everyones favorite booze slinger. Dylan Lihou has been holding down the bar at Lucky for what feels like half a decade. Always a good time, always the life of the party, and at lab he's part of the family. So check out the inner most thoughts of the one they call " Dylhou".

Who are you?

Just one man.


What are you most famous for?

My haircuts


What is your must have item?

Plain white T-shirts. American Apparel. Size small


Who is your favorite band right now?

I'm really feeling david crosby's first solo record called " if only I could remember my name"


What are you most embarrassed by?

That I like Sean Paul


Is winning the lottery a blessing or a curse? What would you buy first?

C'mon........BLESSING! 1st I would send everyone at lab to the Bahahmas for a month. Then once they were gone, I would run wild inside the salon, lathering my naked body in an assortment of LS&B products.


What was your worst date ever?

Never had one


What is your act of green?

I pick up peoples discarded beer cans when I go to Thetis lake


What was your best halloween costume?

Ace Ventura. No Question. Soon to be outdone by Marilyn Manson


What is your fashion accessory of choice?

Do white shirts count as an accessory?


Where is your home away from home?

Italian Food Imports. go see Jack, his meatballs are exceptional


What is your daily ritual?

Eat - sleep - pour drinks - repeat


What is your guilty pleasure?

Sean Paul


Camping or Glamping?

Ok, ok..... I bring my tempurapedic mattress whenever I sleep outdoors. If it's good enough for astronauts then it's good enough for me.


What did you want to be when you grew up?

An astronaut..........or a bartender...........or a bartending astronaut


Who is your hero?

Derek Mrak, he's the champ.


Boxers or breifs?

Thongs


Cat person or dog person?

I like to think of myself as just "a person"


What was the last book you read?

The Post American World - by Fareed Zakaria


Who cuts your hair?

The often imitated, never duplicated, Jane Constable.

No comments:

Post a Comment