Tuesday, September 1, 2009

20 questions with Colin O Liseth

In our critically acclaimed 20 questions series, we take a look at the inner workings of the people who call lab their home. This week we interview local enigmatic frontman Colin O Liseth who leads the kind of double life that is best reserved for super hero's and secret agents. Mild mannered Decade employee by day, singer songwriter of the " Ice climbers" by night. Don't be fooled by his day job, Colin is deadly serious about music and the westcoast music scene. If you don't believe me check out his musical musings on his own blog at Melgibsonthewhale@blogspot.com.

After you find out what makes him tick.


Who are you ?

I am Colin Olav Liseth, a Norweigian Canadian super-hero


What are you most well known for?

Hopefully I'm known for being the singer songwriter of Ice Climbers, but I'm probably known for selling you a hoodie.


What is your must have item?

My Macbook. I (heart) compy.


Who is your favorite band right now ?

If you ask me, the English DJ Rusko is flat out stupendous.


What are you most embarrassed by ?

My ridiculous on again/ off again love of Magic Cards. Seriously!


Is winning the lottery a blessing or a curse? What would you
buy first ?

I won 6 bucks on a scratch ticket a couple of weeks ago! I felt like I
really worked the system!!


What was your worst date ever ?

Everytime I go out to dinner with my GF I usually say something
offensive.


What is your act of green ?

Reduce, Re-use, Recycle. Seperate your cardboards, metals, platics.
Stay eco concious. Long live the earth !!!

What was your best halloween costume ever ?

I was Waldo from "Where's Waldo?" ( did you know that in Denmark Waldo is named Holger?)


What is your fashion accessory of choice ?

I was recently given a slightly rusted old key hung on a chain.
It's lovely!


Where is your home away from home ?

Hy home away from home is my home! I'm never there, like, at all.


What is your daily ritual ?

Americano from habit. I usualy purchase it between 11am-1pm. They expect me.


What is your guilty pleasure ?

Ice Cream. Morning, noon, or night. Any flavour. It contains the
same ingredients as dreams.


Camping or glamping ?

I can rock either, but we took an RV to Sasquatch. So comfy!


What did you wanna be when you grew up ?

As a young I had aspirations of being a celebrity chef. I've always
been a bit of a ham.

Who is your hero ?

My fake answer is Jeff Goldblum.........my real answer is my dad.

My fake real answer is Jeff Goldblum is my dad


Boxers or briefs ?

Genuine, 100% american apparel little boy ginch


Cat person or dog person ?

I am both. In the future I plan to own a dog named Sgt. Slaughter and a cat named Cobra Commander


Last book you read ?

I'm in the process of reading a collection of short stories by Tom
Robbins entitled " Wild Ducks Flying Backwards"



Who cuts your hair ?

Maia or Ashley however I am putting down an open challenge to
Matty to cut my hair !

Showdown!!! Liseth vs Conrad! Be there !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment