Thursday, August 20, 2009

20 Questions with Jordan Stout



If you have never heard of Jordan Stout ...........shame on you. This local legend is not only well known for his  impecable haberdashery but also for being the director of an amazing documentary short about Kenny Kim ( a local busker ). After you find out what makes him tick check out is work  at www.picaresque.ca.

1) Who are you ?

      Jordan Stout


2) What are you most famous for ?

       Eating at Ferris' 8 times a week


3) What is your must have item ?

my Urban Moulding Paste


4) Who is your favorite band right now ?

iTunes tells me it's "AirFrance"


5) What are you most embarrassed by ?

Matt Jensen


6) Is winning the lottery a blessing or a curse? what would you buy first ?

  A blessing. I would buy one of everything in my size at still life, then dozens and dozens of oysters


7) What was your worst date ever ?

I almost got too drunk before my first date with my girlfriend........... things still worked out o.k.


8) What is your act of green ?

My Marinoni road bike & local organic living


9) What was your best halloween costume ever ?

Jojo the hobo clown


10) What is your fashion accessory of choice ?

Nice jeans........... and a pretty girlfriend


11) Where is your home away from home ?

Colwood


12) What is your daily ritual ?

Go to still life


13) What is your guilty pleasure ?

Spicy double caesars


14) Camping or Glamping ?

Man vs. Wild  camping 


15) What did you want to be when you grew up ?

A cartoon voice actor


16) Who is your hero ?

Matty Conrad.........Have you seen that guys hair? His motorcycle? Wow.


17) Boxers or Briefs ?

Calvin Klein boxer briefs


18) Cat person or dog person ?

I like puppers...........but I love kitters


19) Last Book you read ?

Pramoedya Hnanta Toer - Child of All Nations


20) Who cuts your hair ?

Smashley  Dusseault 

No comments:

Post a Comment