Wednesday, August 12, 2009

20 Questions with Johnny Five

In our new 20 questions series we are trying to introduce you to the people that make LAB their home.  International drumming sensation Johnny Five has been a friend of our salon since the beginning. Fresh back from tour which included a sold out show at the hollywood bowl, here is what makes him tick.

 

Who Are You?

Johnny "5" Andrews


What are you most well known for?

I play drums for Tegan and Sara


What is your must have item?

My iPod ............ and my flip flops


Who is your favorite band right now?

Hmmmm ......... That is a tough one................ Maxwell


What are you most embarrassed by?

I don't get embarrassed


Is winning the lottery a blessing or a curse? What would you buy first?

It's a blessing if you are generous.  I would buy a sweet vintage drum kit.


What was your worst date ever?

It was a blind date that I got set up on, the girl called and cancelled when she found out I was a musician. I only date people worthy of good dates.


What is your act of green?

I like walking places


What was your best halloween costume ever?

One year  I dressed up as J.K. from Jamiroquai


What is your fashion accessory of choice?

my favorite yellow shades   


Where is your home away from home?

Belgium


What is your daily ritual?

Get up, shower, eat, practice, friends.........


What is your guilty pleasure?

I like anime!


Camping or Glamping?

Camping


What did you wanna be when you grew up? 

I wanted to be Indiana Jones


Who is your hero?

I have many heros.........?uestlove.............Katie Schaan (as a close second)


Boxers or briefs?

Boxers


Cat person or dog person?

I actually like both.................do I have to choose?


The last book you read?

Everyone poops  ( I read it to my nephew )


Who cuts your hair?

Katie Schaan

No comments:

Post a Comment